AT THE BEATING HEART OF BRISTOL
HALO is set within Finzels Reach — Bristol’s premier mixed use development — with excellent motorway, rail, bus and even water taxi connections close at hand. More than a practical choice, HALO is also an inspiring one with new public realm initiatives that prioritise pedestrians, cyclists and the natural environment.
Close by, Castle Bridge puts more green open spaces and major shopping areas within a few minutes stroll.
- TEMPLE MEADS STATION JUST 7 MINUTES’ WALK AWAY
- PART OF THE FINZELS REACH COMMUNITY, BRISTOL’S PREMIER BUSINESS LOCATION
- JUST A SHORT WALK FROM CASTLE PARK, CABOT CIRCUS AND THE OLD CITY
PART OF AN ESTABLISHED & DIVERSE COMMUNITY
Finzels Reach is now a thriving new neighbourhood in Bristol and Halo sits at its very heart. More than just a business hub, the area features restaurants and retail outlets, a hotel and residential homes, where restored historic buildings blend seamlessly with high quality contemporary architecture. This vibrant community is an inspiring and creative place to work, perfectly situated for anyone wishing to enjoy the best of this culturally rich city.
- THRIVING WEEKLY FOOD & FRESH LOCAL PRODUCE MARKET
- OVERLOOKING BRISTOL’S FAMOUS FLOATING HARBOUR
- ECLECTIC MIX OF CAFÉS, RESTAURANTS & BARS